Wednesday, July 3, 2013

To Make Dinner, Or Not

Well, as I said in 'Auto Pilot' I was going to cook up a tasty dish! But first, let me give a little back story.
Where I live, it rarely gets in the high 90's, maybe 3 weeks out of the year. I live at the bum end of Silcon Valley, California. In the garlic capitol of the world. That's right my town has international fame! We ooz coolness! Ha, and let  me tell ya, The last week it's been in the low 100's. Yes, I know, poor me. But my California thermoter is set at 75 all year round. My endurance can not take the heat needed to cook an egg.
That being said, when I got off work today,( let me remind you that my office is in my guest bedroom. So, the commute consist of Legos and GI Joes,) I headed into the kitchen to grill up some tasty, fish tacos with cilantro, lime sauce. I got my camera out and set all the ingredience up to take the pictures to post.

ERRRR (car brakes)

Um, heck no, it was 100 out and my air conditioner was barely cutting it, wait, let me rephrase, it doesn't cut it. As I wipe sweat from my forehead, I threw everything back into the pantry and fridge and served up leftover pasta. Oh, and the pasta was delicious. I was going to post that too, but my camera is dum or I am. I'm going with the camera.
Excuses, I know, I'm getting my bum in gear. That's the whole point of this Blog. To see if I can really keep this filled up day after day.

We will see.
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment