Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Week of Tasty Bites

Last Sunday I was invited to a Bridal Shower for my close friend and cousin. It was a welcome outing to my very cloistered day to day life. Everything was quite lovely; the food, the company and the scrumptious Mimosas. Yummy!
As the Bridal Shower progressed and the conversations flowed, I was pleasantly surprised by how many people told me how much they enjoyed my blogging. I was, even more, surprised at the feedback I received from my Blog. I couldn’t believe how many people, not only read my posts, but enjoyed them.
One comment gave me a "oh duh" moment. My cousin reminded me that it was a cooking blog and the cooking was sparse.
Well, let me explain, (here come the excuses). I did not realize the work it took to breathe life into an always evolving stream of information. The time it took to take pictures of food (while cooking the food), was a bit of a challenge. Add in, tracking down the photos, sorting them and getting them uploaded to the web page was also a monstrous task.
So, this week, kicks off a week of pure recipes. A week of Tasty Bites.
A recipe will be posted every day for the next 7 days. Since it is Summer and it is quite warm and perfect outside, I will be doing a lot of grilling recipes. Let the rubs and marinades begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment