Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reunited

Last week I posted a blog about how I was going to kick off the week with BBQ tips and recipes. I was so excited. I had 5 recipes in my back pocket ready to post. Then, it all fell apart. I was without a computer for 5 days. I was having writing withdrawals all weekend!! What happened was; I took my computer over to my parent’s house to write while my kids took their afternoon nap. 1. I never wrote a letter, instead, I fell asleep with my younger son. 2. I needed a nap. Yup, that’s how I rationalize this whole ordeal. Back to my tale of withdrawal, I left my computer at my parent’s house and not all the bribing and pleading in the world was I able to get my father or sister to drop it off at my house. Finally, yesterday, my sister dropped it by on her way to the gym (ya, I didn’t go with her, by the way. I was cookin, priorities, you know) I was united again with my hardware buddy. I wanted to go to work immediately on updating my Blog. Well, that didn’t happen either. I fell asleep. Hey, sleep is the main priority for me with a house full of kids and a job, so, every wink counts. For now I am up and running but I am in the process of changing my website to a new format. Can't wait to see what you think!! -Mama GO TO http://www.thesuburbanmamablog.com/ Have Fun!! Suburban Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment