Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Good Bye Gemima, Hello Suburban Mama

When I started this blog, I had no clue what I was doing (and I still don't). I had to think of a name and get it to relate to me and my audience.
This is how Gemima was born. I did not want to give my real name, so I relied on my childhood name to introduce myself to the public. Posts were written and people responded, but, as I wrote, I felt I was not writing about who I truly was or what I can bring to the table. I thought the name needed to evolve.
Welcome to my new Blog name, Suburban Mama. After all, that is what I am. I live in the suburbs and I'm a mom.
Suburban Mama will be a place where I can tell the true tales of an everyday woman living her crazy life in the suburbs, raising her little munchkins. Add in a recipe section and BAM. I'm here! 
The Sub-title is 'Tasty Bites with a splash of Mama Admissions'. Translation, a place where recipes and motherly advice, horror stories, happy tales and everything else far and in-between, can flow from my mind.
I hope you don't miss Gemima to much and you give a warm welcome to Me, The Suburban Mama!!

Hope you enjoy and welcome back
-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment